Relocating from Iceland

Moving from Iceland to the Nordic Countries

Those moving to the Nordic countries, Sweden, Denmark, Noway and Finland do not need to change their domicile when moving from Iceland. All you need to do is register into the relevant country and the Register Iceland gets the information accordingly.

Moving from Iceland to all other countries

Please use this form, when moving to other countries than the Nordic countries. Unfortunately the form is only in Icelandic. The Ice Key is used to access the form.


Þú ert að nota: